supply chain traineeship
The development programme for logistics talent that companies in the Food & Flower industry want to get moving!
Finished your Supply Chain studies or just started working in the Food & Flower industry, but would like to develop further? Get started in one of the most dynamic and innovative sectors worldwide! The new HortiHeroes Supply Chain Traineeship is an action-oriented programme that teaches ambitious professionals from the Food & Flower industry or recent graduates in 2 years how to renew an organisation from within and make it ready for the future.
What exactly does the Supply Chain Traineeship entail?
The Supply Chain is a thick thread in the Food & Flower industry. We work with fresh products that have to reach customers as quickly as possible under all circumstances and challenges, both nationally and internationally.
The Supply Chain Traineeship will give you an accessible introduction to this exciting and flourishing sector. The Supply Chain Traineeship is a unique two-year programme developed by HortiHeroes, in collaboration with key parties and companies in the sector.
During the programme, you rotate 8 months on three strategic, innovative projects at various companies in the Food & Flower industry. Your personal development is central to our programme. Therefore, you will simultaneously take part in our Future Leadership Programme to further develop your personal and professional skills.
WHY...TAKE PART IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN TRAINEESHIP?
As a Supply Chain Trainee, you will work for three 8-month periods at companies in the Food & Flower industry. There, you will work on unique Supply Chain projects. At the same time, you will follow our Future Leadership Programme, a management development programme of HortiHeroes.
We offer you…
- A 2-year programme in which your talents become visible and develop further.
- A top CV with work experience at three innovative companies in the Food & Flower industry.
- A unique personal development programme with a focus on leadership, the HortiHeroes Future Leadership Programme.
- A personal coach from HortiHeroes.
- A stimulating peer group of young professionals and trainees from whom you will learn a lot.
- A monthly salary (including holiday allowance) of €2,800
- An immediate permanent contract for 2 years and 25 holidays per year.
We are looking for trainees who…
- graduated (soon) from a Supply Chain programme at a Dutch training institute.
- have a maximum of two years of work experience.
- have the ability to distinguish themselves as leaders.
- connect easily and get people on board with their enthusiasm!
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to push boundaries.
- possess a natural curiosity and interest in innovation.
- have perseverance and handle pressure well.
- are real team players!
- Apply via the button below.
- Do we have a match? Then we will have an introductory interview.
- Match? Then you will receive a proposal from us and start working as a trainee!
Do you have questions?
Ask your question to our programme manager Mariëlle de Jong via WhatsApp at +31 (0)6 26 16 01 97. Then we can schedule a call. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY... WORK WITH A TRAINEE AS A COMPANY?
As a company, you are constantly changing, innovating, and renewing. Many developments in logistics constantly challenge your company and require specialist knowledge. Is this what your company needs? Then the Supply Chain Traineeship is something for you!
A trainee is a talented starter with a college or university education. This Supply Chain trainee will work in your company for 8 months on a specific supply chain/logistics challenge. This fresh perspective is guaranteed to give your company an innovative boost.
Why take part in the Supply Chain Traineeship?
- Temporary deployment for a project that current employees cannot handle or that requires specific knowledge;
- It allows the trainee to be an ambassador for your company;
- It ensures distinctiveness in this tight labour market;
- It gives access to an interesting network of young talent in the Food & Flower industry.
After the trainee has worked with you:
- several important supply chain innovations have been started and/or introduced;
- colleagues and departments have been inspired by the trainee’s creative and innovative outlook;
- stronger cooperation between different departments in the organisation has been developed;
- worked on the development of the external network.
The trainee will work for you on a secondment basis through HortiHeroes. We unburden you with a secondment agreement and an all-in rate. For an appointment or more information, please contact our programme manager Mariëlle de Jong at email@example.com.