It’s all in the name: you literally will spend a day shadowing one of the biggest CEOs from the Food & Flower industry. You get to know the company, its activities and you are presented with a business issue which you are allowed to provide your honest opinion on! This way you contribute to the future vision of the company in question.
- a third- or fourth-year student at a University of Applied Sciences (Dutch hbo) or University (Dutch wo)?
- curious about the Netherlands’ second largest economy, the Food & Flower industry?
- ambitious and want to see what a CEO does all day?
- not afraid to give your opinion?
- enthusiastic and have an eye for innovation?
Dan klinkt het alsof jij één van de 25 student-directeuren bent!
Only 25 places are available for students at 25 different top Dutch companies in the sector. This means working with a selection procedure, where we will ask you a number of questions to find out your motivation to join.
We zijn ook benieuwd naar jouw studierichting, maar dit weegt niet mee in onze keuze.
Director for 1 Day is realised in collaboration with Seed Valley, Fruit Tech Campus, Greenport Duin- en Bollenstreek, Greenport Aalsmeer and Glastuinbouw Nederland.