Will you actively build the HortiHeroes innovation ecosystem by connecting students and graduates to the Food & Flower industry?
WE ARE HORTIHEROES
At HortiHeroes, we work on attracting, connecting and developing talent and technology in and for the Food & Flower industry. And by talent we mean students, startups and enterprising (young) professionals. Because they are the driving force behind innovation in the Food & Flower industry. They develop new technologies and business models. While studying, with their own company, or at the company where they work.
In five years, nearly 100 professionals participated in our development programs, we support 14 startups in their mission, we have 3,500 followers online and we host 500+ participants annually for events and fieldtrips; from Paris to Berlin and from Eindhoven to Delft.
ZERO HUNGER IN A LIVEABLE WORLD
The ultimate goal of HortiHeroes? Growth. Growth as a person, growth of future-proof companies in this sector and, above all, growth of a healthy, green and liveable world.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
We are looking for a Student Connector (intern) effective immediately (or for the next period). In this role, you will play a crucial role in enthusing and connecting HBO and WO students and graduates for a career in this exciting industry.
HORTIHEROES STUDENT CONNECTOR JR. (internship)
As a Student Connector, you will work closely with the HortiHeroes team and contribute to achieving ambitious goals: to enthuse at least 100 HBO and WO students a year about the Food & Flower industry.
You will achieve this through effective communication, co-creation with student boards and educational institutions, with events such as a hackathon or challenge and, for example, visibility at career fairs.
YOUR ROLE AS A STUDENT CONNECTOR (internship)
- Implementing strategies to reach and enthuse college and university students for a career in the Food & Flower industry.
- Managing and optimising our HortiHeroes Job Board
- Collaborate with educational institutions to organise guest lectures, company visits and other activities that connect students with the impact of various leading companies with global impact.
- Research and select appropriate events to ensure appealing visibility and connection with HBO/WO students.
- Actively participating in career fairs and events to connect with students and potential traineeship candidates and/or graduates.
- Setting up and managing a network of ambassadors who inform and inspire students about opportunities in the industry.
- In collaboration with our Marketing & Communications colleague: create and distribute recruiting content through various channels, such as social media, websites and newsletters.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment efforts and adjusting accordingly.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
- You are following a HBO or WO (collega or university), and have a good network in Delft, The Hague and/or Rotterdam among students.
- You are an inquisitive self-starter.
- You have an affinity with the Food & Flower industry and are passionate about enthusing others for the opportunities in this sector.
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills, both oral and written, in Dutch and English.
WE OFFER YOU
- Niet geheel onbelangrijk: een passende stagevergoeding.
- An internship in an enthusiastic, ambitious team at a great office in World Horti Center in Naaldwijk with the flexibility to work from other locations.
- A challenging and dynamic opportunity in which you have a significant impact on the future of the Food & Flower industry.
- A job in an inspiring innovation ecosystem where you will gain a large new network (knowledge institutions, leading companies, startups and professionals) and a lot of knowledge of both the sector, of organising, collaborating and recruiting.
- A job that has impact!
We would like to get to know you! Send a short motivation and CV to email@example.com or call Fabienne van der Klugt-Gram 06-20580214 (Mon, Tues, Thurs).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.